INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR
For Bugatti Autoricambi S.p.A. the protection of privacy is of primary importance, and we are aware of your interest in how your personal data is used.
2. General principles and commitment towards the protection of privacy
Bugatti Autoricambi S.p.A. is committed to protect your right to privacy. Our objective is to protect all personal data that we hold in order to manage your personal data responsibly and in a transparent manner. We are committed therefore to abide by the following general principles:
- all data are treated in a legitimate, correct and transparent manner in relation to the individuals concerned, in observance with the general principles provided for by the GDPR and by the Privacy Code;
- we collect and treat your data only for the purposes included in this Policy or for specific purposes already shared with your and/or related to the ones your consent was received;
- our objective is to collect, treat and use the minimum possible amount of personal data;
- when we have to collect your personal data, we ensure that they are as precise and updated as possible;
- if the data that we collect are no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to store them by law, we will do as much as possible to delete, destroy or anonymise them;
- specific safety measures have been implemented to prevent loss of data, improper or incorrect uses and unauthorised access;
- your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to parties that are different from the ones included in the Policy.
3. Collected data and purposes
3.1 Navigation data
IT systems and software procedures implemented for the operation of the website http://www.bugattiautoricambi.com acquire, during their regular operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit when using Internet communication protocols.
This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time-stamp of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the obtained response file, the numerical code showing the status of the response provided by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user IT environment.
Such data, which are necessary for the use of the web services, are also treated for the following purposes:
- obtain statistical information about the use of services (most visited pages, number of hourly or daily visitors, geographical location areas, etc.);
- check the correct operation of the offered services.
Navigation data do not persist for a time that exceeds the operation need and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except in case of ascertainment of offences by the judicial authority).
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on a computer, tablet, mobile phone or any device used to navigate in Internet, which can memorise the navigation information for statistical or operational purposes.
The purpose of cookies is to make the visitor’s experience more efficient, by customising the access to the website, optimising navigation and the website operation, improving thus our services.
3.3 Data collected with the user consent
Data are stored for a period of time that is compatible with the purpose of their collection.
4. Legal basis for the processing
5. Rights of the interested party
When we treat your personal data, you are entitled to a series of rights that you can exercise in any moment according to the methods and within the limits provided for by the regulation in force:
- request the confirmation of the existence of your personal data (right to access);
- request the origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- receive information about the logic, methods and purpose of the treatment;
- request the update, amendment, addition, deletion, transformation in anonymous format, block of data treated in violation of law, including those that are no longer necessary for pursuing the purposes for which they were collected;
- in case of treatment based on consent, receive one’s own data provided by the Owner, in a format that is structured and readable by a data processing application commonly used by an electronic device;
- file a complaint with the Control Authority.
You can exercise your rights by writing an e-mail to http://www.bugattiautoricambi.com
6. Transfer of personal data outside of the EU
Personal Data will be processed and stored on servers located in the EU of the Owner and/or duly appointed third parties. Data will not be transferred outside of the European Union. It remains understood in any case that the Owner, should it become necessary, shall have the right to change the location of the servers to countries outside of the EU. In this case, the Owner ensures that the transfer of data shall take place in compliance with the applicable law provisions by stipulating, if need be, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection
7. Owner of the treatment and contacts
8. Policy Update
This Policy was last updated on 25 May 2018, and it can be subject to periodic review, also in relation to the reference regulation and law. In case of significant variations, an appropriate notice will be made available, for an adequate period of time, on the website homepage. Nevertheless, we invite you to consult regularly this Policy.